The Division of Academic and Student Affairs (DASA) is committed to data driven decision making as evidenced through a structured assessment process and involvement in a number of national and local research studies. Recent studies include the widely used Multi-institutional Study of Leadership and the First Year First Term study created by Student Affairs, New Student Orientation, and University Planning and Analysis (UPA). In addition, DASA reviews all university-level data from UPA such as the NSSE, First Year Survey, Sophomore Survey, and the Graduating Senior Survey to identify strengths and areas in need of enhancement.
Below you will find links to some of these survey results and reports.
First Year and Transfer First Term Surveys:
- First Year First Term Survey - Three Year Report (2009-2011)
- First Year First Term Survey - 2011 Instrument
- First Year First Term Survey - Year Four Report (2009-2012)
- First Year FIrst Term Survey - 2012 Instrument
- Transfer First Term Survey - 2012 Report
- Transfer First Term Survey - 2012 Instrument
UPA Surveys (Links to UPA websites):
- UPA: NSSE (2001 & 2009)
- UPA: First Year Survey
- UPA: Sophomore Survey
- UPA: Senior Survey
- UPA: Climate Study (2004 & 2010)
- UPA: Other Student Surverys: Future Plans, Alumni Surveys, etc.
- UPA: Faculty/Staff Surveys