Annual academic program assessment reports are due to be submitted and routed to department heads by February 28, 2020 in the Academic Program Assessment (APA) Application. The Office of Assessment is eager to assist faculty in finalizing reports.
- February 28, 2020: DUPs and DGPs submit assessment reports to department heads in the APA application: go.ncsu.edu/APA
- March 31, 2020: Department heads review assessment reports
- April 17, 2020: Department heads submit a summary report to their dean’s designee
- April 30, 2020: Dean’s designee reviews assessment reports
- May 15, 2020: Dean’s designee submits a summary report to the Provost’s Office
Undergraduate Academic Assessment Drop-In Sessions
Drop-in sessions are for directors of undergraduate programs (DUPs) and other faculty involved in the assessment of academic programs to come and discuss their assessment plans, review data collection, analysis and review report drafts. Drop in any time during the hours listed below to work with an Office of Assessment staff member.
- January 10, 2020; 1:00-3:00pm; Park Shops 211-D
- January 24, 2020; 1:00-3:00pm; Hunt Library 5234
- February 7, 2020; 1:00-3:00pm; Park Shops 211-D
- February 14, 2020; 1:00-3:00pm; Hunt Library 5234
- February 21, 2020; 1:00-3:00pm; Park Shops 211-D
- February 28, 2020; 1:00-3:00pm, Hunt Library 5234
The Office of Assessment has resources available on our website and we offer drop-in sessions for faculty to bring report drafts for review. If these times do not work for your schedule please let us know, our office is happy to assist individually in person or by email.
Share this post