The Division of Academic and Student Affairs (DASA) Assessment Council is an advisory group comprised of at least one representative from the units within DASA, tasked with providing guidance to the DASA Office of Assessment on assessment issues. Council meetings provide an opportunity for individuals from across DASA to come together to discuss assessment issues, both specific and general, and to share their results and plans. Specifically, the Council is responsible for:
- Communicating assessment-related information to their units
- Setting broad assessment expectations for the units.
- Setting a yearly assessment schedule for the units.
- Assisting in the planning of assessment initiatives at the Division level
- Discussing overlapping outcomes and appropriate means to combine assessment initiatives.