The Division of Academic and Student Affairs (DASA) Assessment Council is an advisory group comprised of at least one representative from each unit within DASA. Council meetings provide an opportunity for individuals from across DASA to come together to discuss assessment issues, both specific and general, and to share their results and plans. Specifically, the Council is responsible for:
- Communicating assessment-related information, timelines, and tasks to their units.
- Sharing opportunities to participate in division-level assessment initiatives with their units.
- Reviewing and assisting in the development of outcomes assessment expectations for DASA units.
- Reviewing the annual outcomes assessment schedule for DASA units.
- Advising DASA Assessment on the needs in the division for data collection, data analysis, and professional development of assessment skill sets.
- Discussing overlapping outcomes and appropriate means to combine assessment initiatives across DASA units.
Additional DASA Assessment Council Information:
- DASA Assessment Council Membership
- Meeting Notes April 14, 2020
- Meeting Notes March 18, 2021
- Meeting Notes March 15, 2022