The Division of Academic and Student Affairs (DASA) is committed to data-driven decision making as evidenced through a structured assessment process and involvement in a number of national and local research studies. Among these studies are the widely used Multi-Institutional Study of Leadership and the First Year First Term survey created by the Division of Academic and Student Affairs, New Student Programs, and Institutional Strategy and Analysis (ISA). In addition, DASA reviews all university-level data from ISA such as the NSSE, First Year Survey, Sophomore Survey, and the Graduating Senior Survey to identify strengths and areas in need of enhancement. Below are links to some of these survey results and reports.
First Year and Transfer Surveys
Please note that spring survey data is only available for 2019 onward because that was the first year the instrument was administered to spring-entry students in addition to fall-entry students.
First Year First Term (FYFT) Survey
- First Year First Term Survey – Five Year Report (2009-2013)
- First Year First Term Survey – Four Year Report (2009-2012)
- First Year First Term Survey – Three Year Report (2009-2011)
- 2013 First Year First Term Survey Instrument
- 2012 First Year First Term Survey Instrument
- 2011 First Year First Term Survey Instrument